Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
I dont believe in vpn. So no vpn goining on here.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I try to download Office Home & Business 2013, I'm getting this error.
I can not find Office on my computer, however it's listed in my programs. When I try to uninstall it I get the following error.
I need to get this installed and setup.
Thank you!
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I dont believe in vpn. So no vpn goining on here.
After hours spent on this, I finally managed to resolve my issue by deleting the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office. At first i was unable to delete this folder as files were in use, even in safe mode. The trick is to rename the folder, e.g. Microsoft OfficeOLD and then reboot the machine, i was then able to delete the folder and install Office!
Good luck!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hello
For the error message “Something went wrong....” while installing Office 2013, you may follow the suggestion provided in the article below:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2827031
If the issue still persists, you may follow the steps provide in the link below:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2822317
Note: Ensure to follow all the steps provided in the above article.
For further queries, reply and we would be happy to assist.
Thank you.
Thanks Ms. Nayana,
Since you are with Microsoft, please guide me as to why I am getting the following Error Codes, in sequence:
Please convey to Mr. Bill Gates, on my behalf, to first organize Microsoft based on Business Ethics and Customer Satisfaction as two pillars supporting this edifice, rather than greed, profit-at-any-cost attitude of this crumbling enterprise, with an army of dis-satisfied Customers Worldwide.
I had the same issue. I have tried only LAN and did not work. We have 2 wireless at work, one has 255.255.254.0 subnet and one has 255.255.255.0 subnet which did work fine after switching to it (2nd one).