Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
A big "thank you" to everyone on this thread.
Had the same issue as everyone else and after trying multiple remedies, I determined that it is indeed a network issue.
Long story short, I had to take my work laptop home with me and install Office 365 on my home network.
For what it is worth, just like the previous user mentioned, we also have a Sonicwall firewall in place at our office.
I've brought my laptop back to the office and so far Office 365 has been running well.
(I suspect if I try installing any additional Microsoft software, the same issue will repeat itself.)
Without the users on this thread I would have thrown my laptop out a window.
Microsoft, you need to figure out a proper solution. In the meantime you owe the folks on this thread a "Thanks" as well.