Your company is still charging my credit card, and I cancelled my account, I want a refund.

Anonymous
2013-06-10T09:09:14+00:00

I cancelled my account and yet your company is still charging my credit card, I want a refund, and for your company to stop charging my me for service I cancelled. Thank you!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-06-11T04:28:02+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Microsoft Office Community and thanks for providing us an opportunity to assist you. I understand how frustrating this is as you are being charged for the subscription though you have cancelled it.

Did you cancel the subscription or deactivated the Microsoft account?

If you have already cancelled the subscription, and still being charged, refer to the following link, go to Getting Help and click on Contact Customer Support.https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/help

Once you are in the window, under Products select Office 365 Home Premium -> Billing and Payments-> Getting a refund.

You need to click on Start chat or Request a call option to talk to representative who will be able to assist you regarding the Office 2013 and other related information.

You may also refer to the following article on Manage Microsoft Office billing options and follow the steps to get a refund for Office 365 subscription:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2804532

I hope this information helps. If you have any query and issues with Office suites and office related products, reply and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank You

Was this answer helpful?

10 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-01-24T02:14:26+00:00

    Ive been getting charged 10.65 every month since april 2018. Its a total of $127! I canceled the membership after the first month i had it which was march. I even removed my card several times. Somehow ive still been getting charges! This month microsoft charge me $10.65 twice in like 2 weeks. Ive talked to someone even chatted & they still dont want to refund me my money! I dont know what else to do!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-02-14T22:49:55+00:00

    I need to know how to cancel an account AND get a refund for the overcharges!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-02-20T15:44:12+00:00

    I would like a credit on my account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-02-22T14:05:40+00:00

    I am being charged a recurrent charge for what I believe is an anti virus program from microsoft. Must have been a telemarketer and I did not know it was going to be automatically billed every year. I have not had the computer that it is supposedly for for years. The number on the charge is 320190390846565334. I want the charge removed and want to cancel the service. I think those recurrent charges without written notification and an easier way of cancelling are a scam and should not be allowed. Please notify my email address when you receive this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments