Your company is still charging my credit card, and I cancelled my account, I want a refund.

Anonymous
2013-06-10T09:09:14+00:00

I cancelled my account and yet your company is still charging my credit card, I want a refund, and for your company to stop charging my me for service I cancelled. Thank you!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-06-11T04:28:02+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Microsoft Office Community and thanks for providing us an opportunity to assist you. I understand how frustrating this is as you are being charged for the subscription though you have cancelled it.

Did you cancel the subscription or deactivated the Microsoft account?

If you have already cancelled the subscription, and still being charged, refer to the following link, go to Getting Help and click on Contact Customer Support.https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/help

Once you are in the window, under Products select Office 365 Home Premium -> Billing and Payments-> Getting a refund.

You need to click on Start chat or Request a call option to talk to representative who will be able to assist you regarding the Office 2013 and other related information.

You may also refer to the following article on Manage Microsoft Office billing options and follow the steps to get a refund for Office 365 subscription:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2804532

I hope this information helps. If you have any query and issues with Office suites and office related products, reply and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank You

Was this answer helpful?

10 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-06-25T12:51:55+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for choosing Microsoft Office Community and thanks for providing us an opportunity to assist you. I understand how frustrating this is as you are being charged for the subscription though you have cancelled it.

    Did you cancel the subscription or deactivated the Microsoft account?

    If you have already cancelled the subscription, and still being charged, refer to the following link, go to Getting Help and click onContact Customer Support.https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/help

    Once you are in the window, under Products select Office 365 Home Premium -> Billing and Payments-> Getting a refund.

    You need to click on Start chat or Request a call optionto talk to representative who will be able to assist you regarding the Office 2013 and other related information.

    You may also refer to the following article on Manage Microsoft Office billing options and follow the steps to get a refund for Office 365 subscription:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2804532

    I hope this information helps. If you have any query and issues with Office suites and office related products, reply and we will be happy to assist you.

    Thank You

    I have done this for order #5658439401 and I still got charged. I have tried everything that your website tells me to do and try to call but with no avail. I can't believe it so hard to speak to someone. I cancelled because I ordered 365 home for 99.99.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-07-01T18:57:59+00:00

    I am not cancelling my account.  Just trying to add a new credit card number.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-08-23T05:14:05+00:00

    I canceled my subscription 3 days ago on Monday and I was charged again and I have been on the computer for two hours and still can't get my money back. Please help. I am moving to another State and need my 99.00 dollars towards the move.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-08-23T05:17:03+00:00

    I found this phone number, 800-865-9408. 9 to 5 hours weekly. I'm dealing with the same thing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments