Your company is still charging my credit card, and I cancelled my account, I want a refund.

Anonymous
2013-06-10T09:09:14+00:00

I cancelled my account and yet your company is still charging my credit card, I want a refund, and for your company to stop charging my me for service I cancelled. Thank you!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-06-11T04:28:02+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Microsoft Office Community and thanks for providing us an opportunity to assist you. I understand how frustrating this is as you are being charged for the subscription though you have cancelled it.

Did you cancel the subscription or deactivated the Microsoft account?

If you have already cancelled the subscription, and still being charged, refer to the following link, go to Getting Help and click on Contact Customer Support.https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/help

Once you are in the window, under Products select Office 365 Home Premium -> Billing and Payments-> Getting a refund.

You need to click on Start chat or Request a call option to talk to representative who will be able to assist you regarding the Office 2013 and other related information.

You may also refer to the following article on Manage Microsoft Office billing options and follow the steps to get a refund for Office 365 subscription:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2804532

I hope this information helps. If you have any query and issues with Office suites and office related products, reply and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank You

Was this answer helpful?

10 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-10T16:37:13+00:00

    Cancelled game pass after 2 months for $2 and still got charged $9.99 and now dont have enough on card for xbox live this month. Please refund for game pass and give me live.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-10-05T21:30:54+00:00

    Im getting charged  with false purchases

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-09-16T02:45:12+00:00

    Do you figure out how tp get the refund? 

    Because i just get the charge today true Paypal For $62.18

    and i canceled this subcription last year when they charge true paypal! Dong understand why they cahrged again! And why is so difficult to just canceled true internet!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-09-10T21:47:09+00:00

    I want a refund for the xbox live of $24.99 was not aware they automatically withdraw my debitcard.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments