Your company is still charging my credit card, and I cancelled my account, I want a refund.

Anonymous
2013-06-10T09:09:14+00:00

I cancelled my account and yet your company is still charging my credit card, I want a refund, and for your company to stop charging my me for service I cancelled. Thank you!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-06-11T04:28:02+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Microsoft Office Community and thanks for providing us an opportunity to assist you. I understand how frustrating this is as you are being charged for the subscription though you have cancelled it.

Did you cancel the subscription or deactivated the Microsoft account?

If you have already cancelled the subscription, and still being charged, refer to the following link, go to Getting Help and click on Contact Customer Support.https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/help

Once you are in the window, under Products select Office 365 Home Premium -> Billing and Payments-> Getting a refund.

You need to click on Start chat or Request a call option to talk to representative who will be able to assist you regarding the Office 2013 and other related information.

You may also refer to the following article on Manage Microsoft Office billing options and follow the steps to get a refund for Office 365 subscription:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2804532

I hope this information helps. If you have any query and issues with Office suites and office related products, reply and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank You

Was this answer helpful?

10 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-09-07T21:59:03+00:00

    I cancelled microsoft in july uet your company is still taking money out of my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-08-15T15:18:59+00:00

    I was charge twice I done already cancel my credit cards on my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-03-18T15:27:45+00:00

    Been dealing with this for months - Microsoft is stealing my money month and after month and I waste time and effort calling and dealing with support online for nothing. STOP STEALING MY MONEY I cancelled my account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-01-30T14:46:27+00:00

    They did this to me too. It was months before I realized!!!

    **** Microsoft!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments