A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Thanks - double-checked and that was where I'd put it.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Presumably through an oversight, Microsoft has very annoyingly dropped autocorrect from the right click menu on spelling errors. Does anyone know how to get it back? Probably not - I have researched it and found no answers. However a good work around is to add Autocorrect options to the quick access toolbar which is almost as good. Microsoft - please bring back right click autocorrect in the next version of Word/Office.
Also if you're reading this, please also reduce the spaces between icons in the QAT - it is annoying that I can't fit as many on one page width as I could in 2010. Sad that it is not nearly as good as the 2003 QAT on which you could fit as many rows as you wanted!
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks - double-checked and that was where I'd put it.
Just to be sure that we are all on the same page, here is information about the Startup Folder.
Thanks - that's what I did, the same as the previous one, and unfortunately it didn't do anything
I believe it is a template (*.dotm) file. You need to put it in Word's Startup folder.
I had assumed that it was a template file like the previous one. I will go back and work through the instructions at a later date - running out of time today.