A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
This mergetool worked great! it saved me so much time in creating over 1000 individual PDF's each named with an individual's employee id.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I created a mail merge using Word 2010. It is several documents combined into one large Word file with section breaks. It is many pages long.
I need to convert it into individual pdf documents. I have used the vba code bleow with pdf creator with some success. I now need to do the same thing with E-Copy 5.3
Sub SplitMergeLetterToPrinter()
Dim Letters As Long, Counter As Long
Letters = ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
'MsgBox "Sections counted = " & Letters
Counter = 1
While Counter < Letters
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Background:=False, Range:=wdPrintFromTo, _
From:="s" & Format(Counter), To:="s" & Format(Counter)
Counter = Counter + 1
Wend
End Sub
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This mergetool worked great! it saved me so much time in creating over 1000 individual PDF's each named with an individual's employee id.
Yes, it does work in Office 2007.
At what point do you get that error message?
If you want to send me a copy of the mail merge main document and the data source, I will check them out.
Dear Doug,
I sent you the email to your gmail account.
Thanks!
Best Regards,
WeiHann
Yes, it does work in Office 2007.
At what point do you get that error message?
If you want to send me a copy of the mail merge main document and the data source, I will check them out.
Dear Doug,
Thank you for the tool.
Will this work with office 2007?
I am able to put all of my setting for attachment, however i keep getting "Cannot find this file. Verift the path and file name are correct."
Thanks!
It would be possible to modify the add-in to save the documents that it produces in any of the following formats:
Contact me by email if you need a customized version.