A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
That error is almost always caused by issues with the Data Source.
If you cannot work out what it is, if you send it to me, I will check it out.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I created a mail merge using Word 2010. It is several documents combined into one large Word file with section breaks. It is many pages long.
I need to convert it into individual pdf documents. I have used the vba code bleow with pdf creator with some success. I now need to do the same thing with E-Copy 5.3
Sub SplitMergeLetterToPrinter()
Dim Letters As Long, Counter As Long
Letters = ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
'MsgBox "Sections counted = " & Letters
Counter = 1
While Counter < Letters
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Background:=False, Range:=wdPrintFromTo, _
From:="s" & Format(Counter), To:="s" & Format(Counter)
Counter = Counter + 1
Wend
End Sub
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That error is almost always caused by issues with the Data Source.
If you cannot work out what it is, if you send it to me, I will check it out.
Hi Doug
I was having the same issue..
"13
Type mismatch."
Any solution?
Thank you!
The add-in is reporting that the active document is not a letter type mail merge document. Open your merge document and then click the button.
Hello,
I'm getting "This application is only designed to be run with a Letter type mail merge main document" whenever I try to click on any of the items in the new ribbon.
Any idea?
Word document format and html format are very different from one another. Have you actually tried saving one of the merged documents as html? If the result works for you then http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm will split a merge to html format.