Office 365 - Where is picture manager?

Anonymous
2013-07-04T16:14:33+00:00

Does anyone know where I can find Office Picture Manager in Office 365? Windows photo viewer sucks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-07-05T04:19:46+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Office Picture Manager Tool is no more accessible from the Office Tools folder. There is no Office tool that will explicitly replace Picture Manager but there are picture editing tools within the core apps (like Word, PowerPoint or Excel) that can accomplish many of the same editing functionality which exist in Picture Manager.

You can also use Windows Live Photo Gallery to accomplish all tasks since it has a super set of the Picture Manager features.

You may refer the below link which discuses about the similar issue:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/officeversion\_other-office\_install/what-replaces-office-picture-manager-in-office/a40722c3-c609-4195-b05b-5d3dd2874900

I hope the above information helps. If you need any further assistance reply and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-23T20:19:30+00:00

    I just downloaded Photo Gallery and it will not edit my photos. I am on 365. Everything is grayed out and nothing works. Any suggestions? I have read all of the instructions and nothing.

    Why did you take away Picture Manager?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-09-23T20:17:04+00:00

    Unfortunately I cannot get Photo Gallery to work in 365. Still trying to find a way to edit photos.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-06-22T20:55:05+00:00

    I am glad Kelly it worked for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-06-21T19:31:08+00:00

    Tanzim, thank you SO much! This worked exactly as you said it would. Very happy to have Picture Manager back :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments