Thank you for your balanced and positive reply.
I already cast two votes, but I can hardly believe that some site called UserVoice where around 18 votes were cast for a certain feature will make any difference in an internet world where any number less than 100.000 is only a drop in the ocean. But you
never know; maybe I'll win the lottery next week; that's about just as likely as MS acting upon 18 votes.
Besides that I sincerely hope that MS has more channels to keep in touch with the market, because opening one single site - unknown to the average user/ buyer - to channel the market demands for a major product on a major platform is a rather bureaucratic
way to keep your ear to the ground; it can't be a serious tool and sounds naive.
I suppose in Eastern Germany the market intelligence for the Trabant (car)factory worked in a similar way with one half hidden mailbox in a remote village somewhere with a hardly readable text painted on it: "suggestions for Trabant here please". Still everybody
wanted a Trabant..........
Sorry for my being a bit cynical and I sincerely hope I'm totally wrong and you know more. Keep up the good work.