Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013

Anonymous
2013-03-09T12:49:49+00:00

Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013.

Kindly give some input on this.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-05-27T17:58:00+00:00

    When I did the above instructions, I don't have the Office.com search bar.  I only have the Bing Image search and the OneDrive - Personal search option.  Please advise me as to how to add the Office.com search bar in order to search for and download Clip Art.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-05-27T22:36:45+00:00

    Sorry Melvin.

    If you read the whole thread, you'll see that whilst the office.com search bar was indeed an option when the thread started, a little later (and without any warning I might add) Microsoft suddenly removed the option from all the Office programs.

    I still find it quite disconcerting that they can make those kinds of changes to software you have already purchased without your permission. I would be miffed but could understand if they were to withdraw products or services from future versions, but to be able to take functions out of something you have already bought and installed without you even having to click a button or them having to warn you that they were going to do so is bang out of order!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-06-17T15:29:48+00:00

    Hi, 

    Thank you for reporting the issue. 

    We listen to all feedback and consider them for additional feature/future versions of our products. Your feedback helps us know which features are most important to you.

    However, for a variety of reasons we cannot discuss planned features, their priorities, or the dates that we expect these features to be released. 

    If you have any queries related to Office products, feel free to reply and we'll be happy to assist you.

    Thank you.

    Why would Microsoft remove a feature that isn't broken?  Have you actually tried to USE your Bing to find clip art?  It's worse than bad -- it's useless.   I realize that you all are probably bored and need to mess with things to find work for yourselves, but changing or removing features that have been a part of your software options for a generation is just plain stupid.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-07-19T21:44:35+00:00

    Just paid for and downloaded Office 365 and am disappointed and horrified to learn that Word2013 has reduced functionality!!!  Never in a million years would I have thought you would eliminate Clip Art and Photo Manager, 2 features which I have used extensively for years.  You say you do not want to discuss "additional features" for future release.  Really?!!?  How about you give us back what you took away?  The Bing search is a total joke and requires an hour of work for each possible picture choice by requiring users to go down a rabbit hole involving copyright issues.

    Shame on Microsoft for destroying what was a powerful and useful program.  I want my money back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-08-28T03:03:34+00:00

    Microsoft Office 365 has no clipart!? This is the dumbest move in WORD ever - I do not have the time or inclination to research the license for every single piece of clipart I would like to use to see if I can use it in a given file. FOrget it - I'll just switch back to my good old Microsoft Office 2007 and discontinue my subscription to 365. 

    For anyone who does presentations, writes newsletters, creates web documents, or publishes text of any sort...you guys blew it.

    Cara Lee

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments