Thanks Brianbell7, the problem with that is how many places still use that version of office. I thought I read somewhere that some version of Office 2010 might have it, but I'm not sure.
I have not read any specifics about why they're getting rid of it. I would think a site that went from 6,000 cliparts to over 100,000 would show how popular it is. It was nice being able to go to a FREE site and have a decent amount of pictures to choose
from and then be able to change the graphic (as in ungroup it) and change colors, etc.
I haven't been thrilled with MS since they came out with Windows 8. I will be buying a MAC next year, but will still need the Office software for work, etc.
And now I won't be able to create memory books as nicely now. I used several cliparts when my son (who is adopted) was brought out to my x and I when he was 3 days old.
From what I've gathered, figuring out the licensure agreement for the pictures (whether free or not) is not an easy process. You have to go to Images then click licensure and then click this, that and the other. I, personally, don't like the Bing search
engine either.