Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013

Anonymous
2013-03-09T12:49:49+00:00

Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013.

Kindly give some input on this.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-01-14T03:37:58+00:00

    However, for a variety of reasons we cannot discuss planned features, their priorities, or the dates that we expect these features to be released. 

    But Siri wasn't talking about features for the future!

    I too would like to know why last week we could at least access the online Microsoft gallery through Powerpoint, Word, etc, but this week the search function has been removed.

    First the clipart gallery was removed from Windows and we left helpless to find pictures without internet access, now we are also left without the Microsoft picture search feature and are instead forced to use the less-than-useless Bing search function which spews mostly watermarked and copyright results or sometimes displays inappropriate content. Then on an occasion you do see a promising resulting thumbnail, upon clicking you are told that the image is not available.

    Forget future features... why is Microsoft removing Office features that we have paid good money for?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-01-15T19:14:19+00:00

    Ram,

    I have two questions.

    1. I (and several users within my organization) am experiencing the same issue that Sirigirl is having.

    When I go to Insert -> Online Pictures the only options available to me are Bing Image Search and OneDrive - Personal.

    My organization has distributed Office 2013 Professional Plus and our licensing is Office 365 Education E1 for Faculty. We also have Office 365 Education for Faculty.

    I have installed all available updates (both online and managed by my administrator). I have repaired Office 2013. I cannot get the Office.com Clip Art as an available search option.

    1. I have another user who receives the following error when they click on Insert -> Online Pictures.

    "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues. You can work offline if you plan to insert pictures from your computer."

    I have been unable to locate good, reliable information related to this message. I have seen suggestions ranging from repair Office, update Office, to remove/change this setting in the Registry.

    If you have any advice or help to offer I would appreciate it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-01-22T16:53:53+00:00

    No clip art just bing? I like clip art.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-01-23T02:22:41+00:00

    I am in two college computer classes and as I'm going through the books doing everything the way it says, I have no Office.com clipart option and there for I can not finish my project that is due. I down loaded the office suite through the school website and have been all over the internet looking for answers. I have even emailed the instructor but that may get me no where since some don't check there email all semester.....Looking for answers here too please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-01-27T19:48:55+00:00

    I, too had the ClipArt option available one day and not the next.  The Office.com clipart feature has also seemed to disappear from the computers available to the students at the college I attend.  Microsoft Tech Support was anything but helpful when I called and requested information.  We have courses that use the ClipArt feature.  From what I have researched and gathered is that this feature has been killed - end of story.  ClipArt is supposedly available through Bing.com, but you have to type the word clipart at the end of your search.  Unfortunately, in playing around with some clipart downloaded from Bing,  certain features aren't available and if you try to enlarge an image at some point it becomes grainy and useless.  Now, it seems Microsoft hasn't bothered to inform schools/universities/colleges that teach courses in Microsoft of these changes as I'm still told to use the campus computers to download clipart that is required for assignments.

    I'm afraid I don't have any possible explanation for your second question as I've not ever received that message.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments