Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
If you do a file search on your pc you will find a file titled clip art and it has pictures in the subfolders.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013.
Kindly give some input on this.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
If you do a file search on your pc you will find a file titled clip art and it has pictures in the subfolders.
Doesn't work. All the pictures come up blank and state "Image not available". therefore no clip art available for Office 2013.
Bing Image search works much better!!
as posted by another individual, when selecting the Clip art and using the search bar, anything I search for downloads blank images; therefore I am unable to select and use clip art. Why is it downloading blank images? No answer has been posted. I have Office 13 and frustrated that this has become so complicated.
Hello Garish,
When I go to Insert, Online Pictures, and when the box appears, my only search option is Bing Image Search. I do not have an Office.com search option. I am using 365 University. How do I get this option available for my searches.
Thank you.
Hi,
Thank you for reporting the issue.
We listen to all feedback and consider them for additional feature/future versions of our products. Your feedback helps us know which features are most important to you.
However, for a variety of reasons we cannot discuss planned features, their priorities, or the dates that we expect these features to be released.
If you have any queries related to Office products, feel free to reply and we'll be happy to assist you.
Thank you.