Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013

Anonymous
2013-03-09T12:49:49+00:00

Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013.

Kindly give some input on this.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-01-11T20:49:37+00:00

    Hello Garish, 

    When I go to Insert, Online Pictures, and when the box appears, my only search option is Bing Image Search. I do not have an Office.com search option. I am using 365 University. How do I get this option available for my searches. 

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-11-23T16:45:10+00:00

    as posted by another individual, when selecting the Clip art and using the search bar, anything I search for downloads blank images; therefore I am unable to select and use clip art.  Why is it downloading blank images?  No answer has been posted.  I have Office 13 and frustrated that this has become so complicated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-11-20T00:04:54+00:00

    Doesn't work.  All the pictures come up blank and state "Image not available".  therefore no clip art available for Office 2013.

    Bing Image search works much better!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-10-30T18:05:46+00:00

    If you do a file search on your pc you will find a file titled clip art and it has pictures in the subfolders.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T09:48:37+00:00

    after 2010

    no more clip-art organizer.

    no photo manager [fax and photo viewer]

    and a list of dropped features..:  http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc178954.aspx

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments