Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013

Anonymous
2013-03-09T12:49:49+00:00

Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013.

Kindly give some input on this.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-04-30T19:10:41+00:00

    Hi Girish, I followed your instructions but I don't see an Office.com Clip Art search bar. The options are: Bing search or OneDrive - Personal. Searching Bing tells me that I need to make sure I have permission to use the clip art I find.

    Your instructions are over two years old so obviously things have changed? Where do we go now for clip art we can use and not have to worry about copyright infringement?

    Thanks much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-03-24T08:20:01+00:00

    Sorry but I think you missed the point, if you look at my screen shot i cannot get to first base to search anything.  It want link to the internet/bing anything, for 18mths it has been "sorry we are having temporary server issues" work offline or try later.

    It simply want find bing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-03-24T00:38:15+00:00

    Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013.

    Kindly give some input on this.

    Have you tried adding "clipart" to the end of your search criteria on the Bing search?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-03-11T02:08:29+00:00

    My primary school kids were making a presentation about clothes in class the other day.

    Suddenly there is giggling from the corner of the class. I walk over and see that their searches for items of clothes are often bringing up images totally unsuitable for 7/8 year olds.

    I go back to my own computer and attempt a search of my own (see below).

    This is totally unacceptable! In the days of Clipart, there was no need to allow kids to have even restricted internet access to do their work.

    How can Microsoft expect a single teacher to supervise 30 kids on as many computers every second to make sure they are not seeing inappropriate content?!

    In an ideal world they would bring back pre-installed Clipart - Does anyone know why they scrapped that in the first place?

    At the very least, they should bring back the Office.com search plug-in!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-02-23T15:31:51+00:00

    Could you please let us know where the Office.com Option went? The only Option (which btw makes the whole Dialog box redundant) is the Bing-Option... :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments