Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013

Anonymous
2013-03-09T12:49:49+00:00

Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013.

Kindly give some input on this.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-10T01:56:56+00:00

    Hi there!

    Just wondering whether you managed to find a way to access clipart offline.

    I've just tried to use clipart on Office 2013 for the first time and was horrified to discover that it is no longer accessible offline as it had been in previous versions.

    At the school where I work, internet access is sketchy at best. So not being able to access clipart without an internet connection is seriously hindering my lesson preparation efforts.

    I'd also rather not install 3rd party picture packages if at all possible since there is no guarantee as to the suitability of the content.

    I often have young children watching me as I work and on one occasion was most annoyed when a search for dairy related pictures using the Bing option in Word 2013 produced some results that although not pornographic, were certainly not suitable for such a young audience.

    If anyone can make any make any suggestions, I'd be most grateful :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-05-29T19:10:17+00:00

    Microsoft's switch to online clip art only creates another barrier for older adults who are trying to learn the product to build their skills when looking for work.  Not everybody has the internet at home (shocking, I know).  I specialize in teaching technology to adults and these classes include Microsoft Office.  We just changed from Office 2007 to 2013 and I was very disappointed to find that even to get help we need an internet connection. 

    Many communities still have no or very slow internet and have to rely on their libraries as a resource.  They have limited time on our public computers.  I would often direct them to the File > Options to be able to easily click on a link that took them directly to your video tutorials.  Those are also gone.  I know how to find them on line, but lots of people don't know.  In any case, it makes life so much easier to be able to work off line AND be able to get help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-03-10T07:50:08+00:00

    Thanks Girish.

    But if I am offline, then I will not find any clip art pictures stored in hard disk. Is there any way to download all the online clip art pictures in one go and I can use them offline. Also as in the earlier versions of office there was a Clip Art installed with the office pakage itself and there was not a need to go online for most of the pictures.

    My questions as Summary:

    1. Can I install Clip Art with most of the pictures in office 2013 so that I can use them offline.
    2. How can download all the clip art pictures from office site in one go category wise. Right now I have to download the pictures one by one from the clip art pictures available online.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-03-10T07:12:21+00:00

    Hi Manish,

    Thank you for contacting Microsoft community. We are glad to assist you with your concern.

    As per the description, looks like you are trying to insert Clip Arts in Office 2113 applications.

    To insert Clip Art in office 2013 applications, you may try the following.

    1. Click on the Insert tab.
    2. Click on Online Pictures in the Illustrations Group.
    3. In the Insert Pictures window, type in the keywords in the Office.com Clip Art search bar.
    4. Click on the search button or the enter key on the key board for results.
    5. Click to select the Clip Art you want and then click on Insert.

    I hope the above information helps. If you need further assistance with inserting Clip Arts/Online Pictures, you may reply and I’ll be happy to assist you.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments