Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
i followed the instructions but clip art isn't inserting.. I get a blank white box outlined like
the picture is there but it isn't
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013.
Kindly give some input on this.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i followed the instructions but clip art isn't inserting.. I get a blank white box outlined like
the picture is there but it isn't
So when will this be fixed? I am using Office 365 University for my online class as well and I need the office.com clip art for the required activities in GO! with Microsoft Office 2013 Volume 1.
Please fix this problem!
Why has Microsoft made the insertion of clip art so much more convoluted?
Many people work offline, so they will not have access to online clip art resources.
Please reconsider. Otherwise, Keynote and Pages is much more appealing.
One step ahead of you Cara Lee
I have reloaded my 2010 version.... mine was on my PC not online, but I still had to pay for it and didn't get what I paid for.
I have a great idea, we should all ask for our money back, or go to consumer affairs or start a class action suit.
I am over big corporations ripping us off.
I now look for an alternative to everything microsoft, including office, in the meantime 2010 works fine, with clipart
Microsoft Office 365 has no clipart!? This is the dumbest move in WORD ever - I do not have the time or inclination to research the license for every single piece of clipart I would like to use to see if I can use it in a given file. FOrget it - I'll just switch back to my good old Microsoft Office 2007 and discontinue my subscription to 365.
For anyone who does presentations, writes newsletters, creates web documents, or publishes text of any sort...you guys blew it.
Cara Lee