Hi,
Thank you for reporting the issue.
We listen to all feedback and consider them for additional feature/future versions of our products. Your feedback helps us know which features are most important to you.
However, for a variety of reasons we cannot discuss planned features, their priorities, or the dates that we expect these features to be released.
If you have any queries related to Office products, feel free to reply and we'll be happy to assist you.
Thank you.
This is not what she is saying, she said that it doesn't show up as an option. It is supposed to be there and it isn't. I know, because I am having the same issue. My version is the Office Professional 2013 version of PowerPoint 2013. Different version
than her and I have the same thing. Please tell me how to add the Office.com search for clip art. It only allows me to add flikr.com and Facebook. I DO NOT want to add those, just Office.com. Besides, I just used it a month ago for school. Anxiously
awaiting your reply.