Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013

Anonymous
2013-03-09T12:49:49+00:00

Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013.

Kindly give some input on this.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-02-10T12:30:47+00:00

    Julievp3

    That's because the office.com Clip Art search bar is no longer.   Microsoft has removed that plug-in from all versions.  You have to search through Bing.com or some other clipart site.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-02-10T03:29:01+00:00

    Office.com Clip Art search bar does not show in the Insert Pictures window.  Only options show are Bing and One Drive - Personal.

    I appreciate the help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-02-05T14:19:41+00:00

    Hi

    When I go to the illustration tab, all the options are grey and I can't access any of them.  How do I get clip art?

    Thanks Maureen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-01-30T15:21:11+00:00

    Jen

    I'm not sure why Microsoft decided to drop this feature. I'm not sure I've seen a reason in the few articles I read either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-01-30T15:20:13+00:00

    Brianbell7,

    I'm not sure who to contact.  My suggestions is to call microsoft and ask,  even if you have to call tech support.  I'd ask them.  If you find out, let us know!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments