Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013

Anonymous
2013-03-09T12:49:49+00:00

Clip Art is not available in my newly purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013.

Kindly give some input on this.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-01-12T14:43:58+00:00

    Hi, 

    Thank you for reporting the issue. 

    We listen to all feedback and consider them for additional feature/future versions of our products. Your feedback helps us know which features are most important to you.

    However, for a variety of reasons we cannot discuss planned features, their priorities, or the dates that we expect these features to be released. 

    If you have any queries related to Office products, feel free to reply and we'll be happy to assist you.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-01-11T20:49:37+00:00

    Hello Garish, 

    When I go to Insert, Online Pictures, and when the box appears, my only search option is Bing Image Search. I do not have an Office.com search option. I am using 365 University. How do I get this option available for my searches. 

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-11-23T16:45:10+00:00

    as posted by another individual, when selecting the Clip art and using the search bar, anything I search for downloads blank images; therefore I am unable to select and use clip art.  Why is it downloading blank images?  No answer has been posted.  I have Office 13 and frustrated that this has become so complicated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-11-20T00:04:54+00:00

    Doesn't work.  All the pictures come up blank and state "Image not available".  therefore no clip art available for Office 2013.

    Bing Image search works much better!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-10-30T18:05:46+00:00

    If you do a file search on your pc you will find a file titled clip art and it has pictures in the subfolders.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments