Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 - Reinstallation

Anonymous
2013-01-20T03:29:34+00:00

Hi, I installed a 2010 Professional Plus from my university but I have since left the university. I would like to reformat my laptop, and reinstall Microsoft 2010. May I know how I should go about it? I do not have any installation files because I handed my laptop to the university IT department who installed the software for me.

Hope someone would be able to assist me. Thank you.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-01-20T08:23:15+00:00

GOOD! Since you have a product key you are ahead of the game. Try these other download links:

2010 Full Download

NOTE: if you do not have the installation file on an “official” MS installation disk, download and save it to your HD. Then you should burn it to one or more DVDs for future use. And at the same time, write down the product key on the DVD. You need both items for future installations, say after your computer crashes and you have re-installed windows. At that point you won’t be able to extract it from the registry and won’t remember where the online account is.

Note: If you buy an Online Download you have 30 days support from MS to get the download working

Note: if you buy an Online Download from MS or an authorized reseller, Digital River or a proxy linking to DR, the Product Key and download link are saved in an “Online Account” using on your email address as the log in ID.  The Product key is only kept in the account for 5 years! <snip http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-office_install/software-savings-world-claim-to-be-a-microsoft/1dc1c8e3-e7ad-4717-8d2b-60f68554db34 >

Office 2010 / 2007 Download locations -**http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office\_2010-office\_install/here-are-the-download-locations-for-office-2010/ac67aa2f-dc1c-46f4-8b1d-ca00b3f02a18******

https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/buy/using-the-product-key-card-FX101853163.aspx?CTT=5&origin=HA101847520

  • Download 2010 using Product Key card PKC****

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/microsoft-office-2010-backup-FX101853122.aspx

  • Download Backup Buy Backup disk 2010 using Product Key – FPP

http://www.office.com/backup 

  • Download Office 2010 Installation Backup. You will need your original Product Key, such as one from a Product Key Card.

www.office.com/downloadoffice

https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/buy/netbook-FX101850729.aspx - Download Office for Netbooks (H&S, H&B, PRO, Standalone Apps)

Direct downloads from Digital River of Trials (you need to have the Product Key already)

http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/office2010/X17-75058.exe  Office 2010 Professional x86 (English) - X17-75058

http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/office2010/X17-75161.exe  Office 2010 Professional x64 (English) - X17-75161

Pro Plus

http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/office2010/X17-75238.exe  Office 2010 Professional Plus x86 (English) - X17-75238

http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/office2010/X17-75612.exe  Office 2010 Professional Plus x64 (English) - X17-75612

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Microsoft-Office-Professional-Plus-2010-media/2108878.aspx

  • Pro Plus Installation Disk

http://www.downloadoffice2010.org/download-office2010 - Office 2010 Super Handbook, $10, include instructions on how to activate Pro Plus using Activation Tool

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/professional-plus/ - If you have a valid Pro Plus Product Key

Was this answer helpful?

90+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

61 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-02-19T22:54:44+00:00

    What was "upgraded", Windows or Office?

    If you have 2010, it cannot be "upgraded" to 365 for free.  My guess from your short description is that you have been given a "bait and switch" free trial of 365, but you will have to start paying for it at the end of a month.

    If you plan to start paying-forever for 365 fine, uninstall 2010.  Otherwise, uninstall 365 AND do an Office Repair of 2010.

    PS: you should start asking a new question so more people see and react to it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-02-19T19:40:51+00:00

    Good morning , I have MS professional plus 2010 on my computer which has recently been upgraded by MS.

    In Excel I am now being asked to activate and Excel is not fully operational.

    Is reinstallation of Office 365 appropriate?

    ;

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-28T21:44:02+00:00

    For anyone else that has a product key but has a new laptop without a cd drive this link worked for me no problem. I was ready to give up until I found this download link that still actually works.

    http://microsoft-office-professional-plus.findmysoft.com/

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-11-05T21:32:03+00:00

    tankyou

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments