Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Hmm, let's try...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i keep getting this when trying to install Office 365: 'something went wrong. Office can't do that right now because your product is busy with another task. Please wait for this task to complete and try again.' I have already completed the fix to uninstall other Office products and i have performed a clean boot, but still the same problem.... please help i'm getting desperate!
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Banaticus,
Try using...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2739501
...if that does not work and none of the links and the post by Rohn work, please start a new thread detailing your issue (or call support).
Gina and everyone,
Thank you for all your suggestions and ideas. I tried all I could but gave up and contacted support who were really lovely and fixed my problem remotely for me today. Should be all resolved within the next half an hour. Thanks again!!!
You can add me to the never ending list of people with this same problem.
I also have a problem that I cant open excel files that I have saved to Documents, which is a big problem for me. Both these issues have been going on for several days since I first purchased Office online.
I followed the link provided earlier to repair program, but its been on step 2/4 for over 2 hrs, does this seem reasonable, and now I cant stop the repair process. What am I supposed to do.