'product busy with another task' problem

Anonymous
2013-05-20T20:42:11+00:00

i keep getting this when trying to install Office 365: 'something went wrong. Office can't do that right now because your product is busy with another task. Please wait for this task to complete and try again.'  I have already completed the fix to uninstall other Office products and i have performed a clean boot, but still the same problem....  please help i'm getting desperate!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-06-01T00:56:32+00:00

    Have you looked at any of the above links?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-06-01T06:06:48+00:00

    No nothing is happening, it is still the same, please someone help me fix this as soon as possible. I am actually at 4/5 stage of installing language. But from control panel, programme and feature, I cannot find installation of home premium 365, Help, please?,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-06-01T14:34:28+00:00

    Please tell what you are answering with *No nothing is happeneing...*  I see you are installing but it appears to be stuck, at what percentage is it stuck?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-06-01T19:07:06+00:00

    I have me problem and the office 365 installation do not start. No percentage.

    It says that it is busy with something else and wants me to try later??

    Made a restart but I have the same problem. Tried suggested links above with no success.

    Regards /F

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments