Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Hmm, let's try...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i keep getting this when trying to install Office 365: 'something went wrong. Office can't do that right now because your product is busy with another task. Please wait for this task to complete and try again.' I have already completed the fix to uninstall other Office products and i have performed a clean boot, but still the same problem.... please help i'm getting desperate!
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am afraid I too have a "similar" problem. From what I read in essence all of have the SAME issue. We attempt to install Office 2013 or 365 and whether we repair or uninstall Microsoft office, we all get the same message that the program is busy and cannot load. This is in spite of uninstalling the versions or repairing the versions that show up in control panel.
I have this same problem. When I first tried to install it said there was a conflict from another version of Office, so I pulled up the control panel and uninstalled the Office demo that came with the computer. Now when I try to install, I get that error and there's nothing in the uninstall programs to change, Office is already gone and no longer listed there (after the uninstall).
All,
It is very difficult to determine who has their issue resolved and who does not. It is also difficult to determine which *fix* applies to who because some of you have indicated... your problem is *similar*. So, if none of the links previously posted resolve your issue, please create a new thread detailing your problem.
My problem is simular. The applications icons that appear at the end do not launch the applications when i click on them. Help please!