'product busy with another task' problem

Anonymous
2013-05-20T20:42:11+00:00

i keep getting this when trying to install Office 365: 'something went wrong. Office can't do that right now because your product is busy with another task. Please wait for this task to complete and try again.'  I have already completed the fix to uninstall other Office products and i have performed a clean boot, but still the same problem....  please help i'm getting desperate!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-06-03T07:23:49+00:00

    You can add me to the never ending list of people with this same problem.

    I also have a problem that I cant open excel files that I have saved to Documents, which is a big problem for me. Both these issues have been going on for several days since I first purchased Office online.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-06-03T05:14:45+00:00

    Gina and everyone,

    Thank you for all your suggestions and ideas. I tried all I could but gave up and contacted support who were really lovely and fixed my problem remotely for me today. Should be all resolved within the next half an hour. Thanks again!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-06-03T04:36:31+00:00

    Banaticus,

    Try using...

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2739501

    ...if that does not work and none of the links and the post by Rohn work, please start a new thread detailing your issue (or call support).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-06-03T04:32:37+00:00

    ABSD,

    Please review the thread... there are several links and a post by Rohn that offer things to try.  If none of those work, please start a new thread detailing your issue (or call support).

    Side note, yes, it is true all here are having difficulty installing but the reason is not that same (and in one case it is installed but cannot be accessed).  There is no one answer to fix all issues though it would make my life easier.  So, please, if nothing in the thread works, please start your own.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments