Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Hmm, let's try...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i keep getting this when trying to install Office 365: 'something went wrong. Office can't do that right now because your product is busy with another task. Please wait for this task to complete and try again.' I have already completed the fix to uninstall other Office products and i have performed a clean boot, but still the same problem.... please help i'm getting desperate!
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please tell what you are answering with *No nothing is happeneing...* I see you are installing but it appears to be stuck, at what percentage is it stuck?
No nothing is happening, it is still the same, please someone help me fix this as soon as possible. I am actually at 4/5 stage of installing language. But from control panel, programme and feature, I cannot find installation of home premium 365, Help, please?,
Have you looked at any of the above links?
Hi.. Have u sorted it out? Im facing the same problem too..