Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
We are seeing this issue too, but has anyone opened a case with Microsoft and confirmed that it is a known bug?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I delete an email (or multiple emails) from my inbox, the inbox view does not refresh; the deleted emails are still there. I must move the inbox scroll bar to force a refresh. Even then, it leaves me at the start of the inbox, rather than at the current email.
Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have a solution? Or, is it a bug?
I have the inbox set to oldest on top/newest on the bottom.
Office 365 Home/Premium
Windows 7, SP1, 64-bit, all patches installed
16 MB
Core i7-2600K, 3.4 GHz
Plenty of free disk space
Thanks,
Stan
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
We are seeing this issue too, but has anyone opened a case with Microsoft and confirmed that it is a known bug?
We are seeing this problem as well. Happens in both 32 and 64 bit, Desktop and Terminal services, both under Hyper-V and VMware, and with or without hardware acceleration enabled. At this point, I'm inclined to think it is a source level bug in Outlook, not a graphics issue.
I have a client about ready to revert to Office 2010 rather than have to deal with Outlook 2013 faulty displays.
The "After moving or Deleting and Open item:", "Open next item" solution (under File/Options/Mail/Other) does seem to mask the problem. I'll have them give this a try.
We are seeing this issue too, but has anyone opened a case with Microsoft and confirmed that it is a known bug
Do we have an easy way to do this?
If you have an Office 365 subscription you can open a case from the portal.
I have been working with MS support on this issue for about 5 hours now with no fix. I am hoping that tomorrow I can get my ticket escalated and resolved... or at least marked as an Outlook bug.
If more people open a case with them maybe it will get their attention. If you do open a case with them, make sure you mention this thread so they realize it is not an isolated issue.
I have had this problem since upgrading to Outlook 2013. It happens when I read email in non maximized windows - I never maximize my email windows. It can happen when deleting one email or many. It seems to happen mostly when I select the email and then delete it from the Ribbon delete button. During a call with help desk, it does not seem to ever happen when someone is remotely viewing my desktop while I delete!