Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Do you happen to have an update on this? I have several users experiencing this issue as well.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I delete an email (or multiple emails) from my inbox, the inbox view does not refresh; the deleted emails are still there. I must move the inbox scroll bar to force a refresh. Even then, it leaves me at the start of the inbox, rather than at the current email.
Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have a solution? Or, is it a bug?
I have the inbox set to oldest on top/newest on the bottom.
Office 365 Home/Premium
Windows 7, SP1, 64-bit, all patches installed
16 MB
Core i7-2600K, 3.4 GHz
Plenty of free disk space
Thanks,
Stan
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Do you happen to have an update on this? I have several users experiencing this issue as well.
Any new information on a fix for the inbox delay issue?
Per the Outlook Escalation Team: "I just wanted to update you that this is a known problem, and one for which a hot fix request has already been filed with the product group. From what I gather..it will be a couple of months before the fix is available as a public download."
Thanks for confirming this, did you have a reference or means of receiving an announcement?
Having the same issue. I'm using a Windows 7 machine I bought a year and half ago. Just upgraded from Office 2010 and the issue comes up constantly.
Today I got a new laptop.
After installing outlook 2013 this issue is not happening.
The only difference I can see at first was the themes, on my old installation I had windows themes disabled (even the service) and in this new windows 7 installation is still in the default theme.
The resolution and video card is also different.
I tried several different themes - including Aero, Windows 7, downloaded and "basic" - I have the problem with all of them.
Then it seems that Microsoft used a new method of refreshing the outlook list that does not work on all computers... very annoying, I'm glad that it's working correctly on my new computer.
THis time was lync 2013 that had an issue. The application was not detecting any audio devices but they were all installed.