Office 365 Activation Problem (0x80070005)

Anonymous
2013-05-03T13:11:47+00:00

I just purchased a one month subscription for Office 365 Home Premium for 5 PCs and installed on my PC (Alienware M17XR4 Windows 7). Now whenever I try to activate my Office it fails and the error shown is - "We're sorry, something went wrong and we can't do this for you right now. Please try again later. ( 0x80070005 )".

I still have about 25 days' subscription left.

Please tell how I can activate this.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-08-12T23:39:57+00:00

right click> run as admin and activate

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-11-21T14:55:26+00:00

    right click> run as admin and activate

    awesome thanks, that is all I needed to do as well. just run as an adminisrator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-11-11T23:08:07+00:00

    I can not set this trial program up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-10-28T15:34:01+00:00

    An incredibly simple solution.  MS Technicians went around in circles.  They even wanted to charge me $180 for one year tech support to scan my system, which they felt had a problem.  Thanks for your help.

    Rich

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments