Seriously f***ing Microsoft, its 2014, and they are still doing this **** to us? They install some backdoor **** processes that use a huge amount of memory, then make it nearly impossible to remove them. I tried removing with control panel microsoft office,
change features, and it would say it removed features but didn't. I swear to God, I'm done with Microsoft, my next computer will be a Mac, and I'll use OpenOffice or some **** if I have to. They've wasted another hour of my time with their blatantly fascist
annoying policies.
Microsoft keeps making things more difficult to access and doesn't care at all about user experience. And they keep f***ing making internet explorer the default browser behind my back. These practices are unethical and stupid. Bill Gates and the old guard
need to go. They need to fire the entire top management of Microsoft. Instead of creating a competitive product, Microsoft creates software that operates like a virus. Bing may as well be a virus. Instead of innovating, Microsoft de-innovates.
I searched around, there is no easy/permanent way to accomplish this, as Microsoft has designed it this way, other than not using the newer versions of office.
Easiest fix I found:
1) Install as few features as possible during initial install
2) Create a fake MSOSYNC.exe, delete the old one
3) Create a fake CSISYNC.exe, delete the old one
4) Restart
5) Make sure that the two processes didnt start in task manager
6) Do not let office update or connect to the internet, occasionally check task manager in the future as they will likely reinstall themselves as Microsoft designs software that operates like a virus, eating up huge amounts of memory, stealing your data, starting or installing itself without permission and disabling access.