A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Do you have SkyDrive desktop app installed? If so, it will have become integrated with this Upload Center. To disable SkyDrive for use with Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Right-click the SkyDrive icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar. (You might need to click Show hidden icons first to see the icon.) Then click Settings.
- On the Settings tab, under General, deselect Use Office to sync files faster and work on files with other people at the same time, and then click OK.
Thanks so much! Really helped.
I don't understand why Microsoft Office Upload Center and Microsoft Skydrive Desktop App work so badly together.
As I'm already saving my files to the skydrive folder I don't need another app trying to take over, cause conflicts, try to save a local cache copy in another hidden system folder and then eventually present me a different screen to upload files to skydrive.
I already have the skydrive desktop app, it sits rather nicely in the taskbar, doesn't bug me with messages and uploads my files swiftly.
Office upload center - no thanks.