How to disable Microsoft Upload Center 2013 ?

Anonymous
2012-11-22T14:49:19+00:00

Hi,

I uninstalled office 2010 and installed Office 2013. However now there is no way to stop upload centre from starting upon startup. There are no values for it under the startup tab in task manager or the registry startup sections. Strangely enough the old value for office 2010 MSOsync was left behind but I removed it.

How can I stop it from running like in Office 2010 ?

Thanks

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-06-21T16:13:23+00:00

    Hello,

    We appreciate the screenshot you've provided. Just to ask, what is build number of Windows that you've installed/applied? You can press Windows Key + R, then type Winver into the Run dialog, and press Enter.

    Make sure to launch or install OneDrive sync client for Windows instead via this link. Also see this additional link which explains the transition from SkyDrive to OneDrive explanation.

    We are keen on hearing back from you regarding this matter.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-06-17T18:22:26+00:00

    Hi Muhammad,

    SkyDrive is now renamed to OneDrive. We suggest that you try to locate the OneDrive app then follow the steps provided.

    Feel free to post back should you need further help.

    Not on my machine.

    I'm running WIn 10 v 1703 with MS Office 2013

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-05-22T14:00:05+00:00

    Hi Muhammad,

    SkyDrive is now renamed to OneDrive. We suggest that you try to locate the OneDrive app then follow the steps provided.

    Feel free to post back should you need further help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-05-22T08:36:36+00:00

    I have same problem,  but don't have SkyDrive installed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-08-08T15:05:19+00:00

    The same problem. I've tired of that strip "Upload Failed" in Word, I want get rid of that *hit. I don't have such a point in OneDrive. I don't have that files in folder.What could I do?

    Office 2013

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments