I have already purchased office home and student 2013 at the store how do i download this

Anonymous
2013-03-07T17:05:15+00:00

please help me

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-08T12:55:49+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community and We will be glad to assist you with your concern.

I will help you download and install Office 2013.

As you have already purchased Office Home and Student 2013. You may navigate to the following website:

www.office.com/myaccount

Sign-in using the email address that was used for the registration process at the time of purchase. The download will be listed and you may choose between Office 2013 32 bit or Office 2013 64 bit versions and install it.

Hope the information is helpful. If you need further assistance, reply and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-10-11T13:16:29+00:00

    I accidently deleted my office 2013 that I had purchased.  I don't know where the product key is

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-28T21:37:31+00:00

    No! The page I was referred to is gone.

    I own Office 13,  I bought it to use for work with my Dell laptop. The Dell has lost it's touch screen and monitoring ability (in other words useless.)  Since then I have retired and purchased a new HP. Since I don't have to use all of the abilities now that Office 365 has, why am I required to pay a fee? Why can't I use my already purchased Office 13? Yes. it was installed on the other laptop that is not operable, I should be able to use it on the computer that works.

    Denise

    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

    I have the 2013 disk for office 13, my problem is not loading 13 but in overriding Office 365.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-29T18:46:43+00:00

    what do I hane to do now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-01-07T14:14:49+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for contacting Microsoft community and We will be glad to assist you with your concern.

    I will help you download and install Office 2013.

    As you have already purchased Office Home and Student 2013. You may navigate to the following website:

    www.office.com/myaccount

    Sign-in using the email address that was used for the registration process at the time of purchase. The download will be listed and you may choose between Office 2013 32 bit or Office 2013 64 bit versions and install it.

    Hope the information is helpful. If you need further assistance, reply and we will be glad to assist you.

    Thank you.

    I have already tried the above. I am so sorry I purchased this Office from Costco. I have spent hours trying to install it. I even think Microsoft has been hacked as when I tried using Office/setup I got fake Microsoft people who wanted to sell me another product.

    If I do not get this resolved I am taking it key back to Costco and get my money back. My wife picked Office up for me and did not notice there was NO DISK just a key.

    I already have the 2007 version of Office but just wanted to update it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments