I have already purchased office home and student 2013 at the store how do i download this

Anonymous
2013-03-07T17:05:15+00:00

please help me

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-08T12:55:49+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community and We will be glad to assist you with your concern.

I will help you download and install Office 2013.

As you have already purchased Office Home and Student 2013. You may navigate to the following website:

www.office.com/myaccount

Sign-in using the email address that was used for the registration process at the time of purchase. The download will be listed and you may choose between Office 2013 32 bit or Office 2013 64 bit versions and install it.

Hope the information is helpful. If you need further assistance, reply and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-10-09T11:53:48+00:00

    I purchased Office 2013 Prof 7 months ago at the student rate,on line thru Microsoft,isn't my product key recorded  at Microsoft records?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-11-23T01:29:30+00:00

    I shall do that

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-12-28T14:45:58+00:00

    I HAVE GONE TO YOUR WEBSITE AFTER PURCHASING OFFICE HOME & STUDENT, KEYED IN THE NUMBERS DESIGNATED AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM AND I'M SO FRUSTRATED THAT I'M SORRY THAT I EVEN BOUGHT THIS UPDATE.  I'M MERELY TRYING TO INSTALL IT INTO A NEW COMPUTER AND HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH A PROBLEM WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAM.  HELP!!!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-12-28T18:34:12+00:00

    I do not have another email account.  My account is ******@hotmail.com   My cell # is 218-626-7239

    Send me my password wit this information.  I have moved and the other contact information is void!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments