I have already purchased office home and student 2013 at the store how do i download this

Anonymous
2013-03-07T17:05:15+00:00

please help me

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-08T12:55:49+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community and We will be glad to assist you with your concern.

I will help you download and install Office 2013.

As you have already purchased Office Home and Student 2013. You may navigate to the following website:

www.office.com/myaccount

Sign-in using the email address that was used for the registration process at the time of purchase. The download will be listed and you may choose between Office 2013 32 bit or Office 2013 64 bit versions and install it.

Hope the information is helpful. If you need further assistance, reply and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-04-25T20:28:39+00:00

    When I go to the site address www.office.com/setup I am not presented with a place where I may enter the 25-character Product Key as instructed on the Start card that came in the ourchased kit. Why is this so, and what do I do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-12-12T20:32:19+00:00

    I bought MS Office home & student 2013 and cannot get it to install. Error message reads, "Something went wrong. Sorry we ran into a problem." I am running windows 8 on HP pavilion 20 all-in-one PC.   

      John

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-12-26T07:03:25+00:00

    When I go to the site address www.office.com/setup I am not presented with a place where I may enter the 25-character Product Key as instructed on the Start card that came in the ourchased kit. Why is this so, and what do I do?

    Hi,

    Let me help you download/install Office 2013 on your computer.

    You may download/install Office 2013 suite from the following link:

    https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/

    Let us know if the link provided is helpful to you. If you need further assistance, reply and I will be glad to assist you.

    Thank you.

    Note: It is always advised to create your own thread, so your issue will be addressed best and with priority.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-12-26T07:05:18+00:00

    I bought MS Office home & student 2013 and cannot get it to install. Error message reads, "Something went wrong. Sorry we ran into a problem." I am running windows 8 on HP pavilion 20 all-in-one PC.   

      John

    Hi John,

    I will help you to download/install Office Home and Student 2013.

    Let us repair Office Home and Student 2013 installation following the steps from the article below:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2769349

    If that does not help, follow the general troubleshooting steps from the link below:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2822317

    Hope these suggestions are helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

    Thank you.

    Note: It is always advised to create your own thread, so your issue will be addressed best and with priority.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments