I have already purchased office home and student 2013 at the store how do i download this

Anonymous
2013-03-07T17:05:15+00:00

please help me

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-08T12:55:49+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community and We will be glad to assist you with your concern.

I will help you download and install Office 2013.

As you have already purchased Office Home and Student 2013. You may navigate to the following website:

www.office.com/myaccount

Sign-in using the email address that was used for the registration process at the time of purchase. The download will be listed and you may choose between Office 2013 32 bit or Office 2013 64 bit versions and install it.

Hope the information is helpful. If you need further assistance, reply and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-02-20T23:34:02+00:00

    this link says its not valid. what is the correct myaccount link?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-02-20T01:17:32+00:00

    I have purchased Officeome & Student 2013, installed twice, but it   disappears with any other problem in Win 8.1.  It is hard to reinstall, nearly impossible.  I need a word processing program for my tabs and computer.  What must I do?     Recently I thought I had purchased a disk to use for $15, but this is not true.  Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-04-07T12:20:11+00:00

    I know, but I purchase the office CD at a book store. So do that mean it is useless and I would have to purchase it from you?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-04-07T11:09:18+00:00

    If your PC was supplied with a full version of MS Office, any Key would have been provided with your paperwork

    Most PC's are supplied with a preinstalled Office trial, and once the trial period has expired you are invited to purchase the Office version you require

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments