I have already purchased office home and student 2013 at the store how do i download this

Anonymous
2013-03-07T17:05:15+00:00

please help me

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-08T12:55:49+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community and We will be glad to assist you with your concern.

I will help you download and install Office 2013.

As you have already purchased Office Home and Student 2013. You may navigate to the following website:

www.office.com/myaccount

Sign-in using the email address that was used for the registration process at the time of purchase. The download will be listed and you may choose between Office 2013 32 bit or Office 2013 64 bit versions and install it.

Hope the information is helpful. If you need further assistance, reply and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-07-18T00:50:02+00:00

    hi

    Thanks for your help.

    I have already installed Office 2013

    What's next?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-06-21T00:11:17+00:00

    Good luck I have had nothing but problems from office>>>

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-06-21T00:10:09+00:00

    When I go to the site address www.office.com/setup I am not presented with a place where I may enter the 25-character Product Key as instructed on the Start card that came in the ourchased kit. Why is this so, and what do I do? 

     I have purchased office and I can not get login to do my upgrades. This is making me upset at Office.

    Sincerely

    Linda Hamilton

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-04-06T07:24:34+00:00

    **Sorry, the page you're looking for can't be found.**No se encuentra la página que está buscando.Désolé... La page que vous recherchez est introuvable. Die gesuchte Seite wurde leider nicht gefunden. 申し訳ございません。お探しのページが見つかりません。 很抱歉,无法找到您要寻找的页面。 很抱歉,找不到您要尋找的頁面。

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments