I have already purchased office home and student 2013 at the store how do i download this

Anonymous
2013-03-07T17:05:15+00:00

please help me

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-08T12:55:49+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community and We will be glad to assist you with your concern.

I will help you download and install Office 2013.

As you have already purchased Office Home and Student 2013. You may navigate to the following website:

www.office.com/myaccount

Sign-in using the email address that was used for the registration process at the time of purchase. The download will be listed and you may choose between Office 2013 32 bit or Office 2013 64 bit versions and install it.

Hope the information is helpful. If you need further assistance, reply and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-24T01:56:10+00:00

    I bought Microsoft Office from Staples a couple of years ago. My solid state drive went out, and had to be replaced. I am trying to reinstall Office 2013, I have my key, but no place to download my program. Help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-01-08T20:54:03+00:00

    Yes I was having trouble going to or finding   office.com/setup.   I kept getting some hackers who said they were from Microsoft and wanted to fix my computer and sell me a maintenance agreement.

       So I used the search in the upper right hand corner of my computer and found Microsoft help for Office. They were able to install Office for me. Only took a little over 2 hours. I prefer to have a disc in my hand as I have a slow connection.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-08T20:39:15+00:00

    old link listed doesn't wrk

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-01-07T14:14:49+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for contacting Microsoft community and We will be glad to assist you with your concern.

    I will help you download and install Office 2013.

    As you have already purchased Office Home and Student 2013. You may navigate to the following website:

    www.office.com/myaccount

    Sign-in using the email address that was used for the registration process at the time of purchase. The download will be listed and you may choose between Office 2013 32 bit or Office 2013 64 bit versions and install it.

    Hope the information is helpful. If you need further assistance, reply and we will be glad to assist you.

    Thank you.

    I have already tried the above. I am so sorry I purchased this Office from Costco. I have spent hours trying to install it. I even think Microsoft has been hacked as when I tried using Office/setup I got fake Microsoft people who wanted to sell me another product.

    If I do not get this resolved I am taking it key back to Costco and get my money back. My wife picked Office up for me and did not notice there was NO DISK just a key.

    I already have the 2007 version of Office but just wanted to update it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments