Office is installing in the background (84%) stuck there.

Anonymous
2013-01-31T11:32:44+00:00

While I trying to install Office 2013, the process of the background installation seem like pausing at 84% and not moving.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-02-08T22:21:15+00:00

    Nope. Have tried both the 64 and 32 bit versions of the Office 2013 MSI installer, and even tried installing on a different hard drive. It installs to a certain point (84% most likely, MSI install doesn't give a percentage #), hits a problem, and uninstalls itself. Nothing works, not even a complete reinstall of Windows 8. I'm surprised Microsoft hasn't fixed this or even owned up to the problem yet. Wait, no I'm not. Their customer service is terrible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-02-08T20:30:52+00:00

    This issue is driving me mad - has no one found a solution yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-02-06T17:34:15+00:00

    Also I have noticed that although the Office programs seem to work if you go into the individual programs and open files using their "Open" buttons, Office file extensions are not automatically associated with Office applications, so to double-click a Word doc or Excel spreadsheet in Windows Explorer won't launch the appropriate program.  If I try to use the default program feature in the Control Panel, it hangs on loading file types.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-02-05T10:55:23+00:00

    Hopefully they don't tell me mine is a trojan, since they uninstalled all of my anti virus and firewall software!

    I can top your three times on the phone - I have had 4 calls just for this issue, and roughly 10 hours of online support time. AND for the last 2 days I have had a 09:00 call arranged to look in to this more...and both times I have not received the call!

    I think I may contact customer services and complain that nobody is doing anything about this (or at least not telling us), maybe a customer services line staff will appreciate the importance of customer satisfaction a bit more than a tech support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-02-04T22:05:41+00:00

    Guys! I broke the 84% barrier! It now hangs at 94%, so I continue my quest...

    Here's my solution to getting past 84%:

    1. Download and install the "Take ownership" shortcut: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/add-take-ownership-to-explorer-right-click-menu-in-vista/
    2. Open Explorer and enter "C:\Programdata\Microsoft\Windows" in the adress bar.
    3. Right-click "Start menu" and click "Take Ownership".
    4. Voila! :-)

    Anyone getting past the 94% barrier? Scream out!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments