Office is installing in the background (84%) stuck there.

Anonymous
2013-01-31T11:32:44+00:00

While I trying to install Office 2013, the process of the background installation seem like pausing at 84% and not moving.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-06-09T13:37:01+00:00

    I have three computers all running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 with all the latest updates installed.  When I go to the start>right click computer>manage under system tools I have five choices.  These are Task Scheduler, Event Viewer, Shared folders, Performance, and device manager.  There is no local users and group.  I get the same result on each computer.  Two of them installed fine but one refuses and stops at 84%.

    Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

    Thanks, Rick

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-06-09T12:48:01+00:00

    This worked for me...

    • Click start
    • right click Compute
    • click Manage
    • under System Tools
    • click Local Users and Groups
    • in the right pane double click Groups
    • double click Administrators
    • click Add
    • from Location select your local computer name.
    • type "N" under "Enter the object names to select (example)
    • Select "NETWORK SERVICE"
    • click OK out of it
    • Try the install of the Office again

    There has to be an account in the Administrator Group called NETWORK SERVICE for the installation to proceed past 84%.  Without this account, installation stalls and activation fails.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-06-09T03:41:13+00:00

    Also stuck at 84%, at which the WiFi traffic stops all of a sudden.

    Have tried uninstalling, re-installing and repairing with the exact same result.

    When repairing though, a info box with "We're sorry, we couldn't install Office" pops up, and the install continues to 84% even though I click "cancel install".

    I can't open anything, I can't print. help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-04-10T22:37:14+00:00

    I could not get Office to complete the install until I tried to open a word file.  Then the word application asked me to put in my key and it finished installing from there.   I have not had any trouble with it since then.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-04-10T17:50:01+00:00
    • Click start
    • right click compute
    • click manage
    • under system tool
    • click local users and group.
    • in the right pane double click groups
    • double click Administrators
    • click add
    • from location select your local computer name.
    • type "N" under "enter the object names to select (example)
    • Slect "NETWORK SERVICE"
    • click OK out of it.
    • Try the install of the office again.

    This worked perfectly for me.  Thanks.  Install passed through to 100% without a single "Retry".  But, giving NETWORK SERVICE Administrative Permissions sounds like a gaping security hole???  Are we supposed to remove the permissions after installation?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments