Office is installing in the background (84%) stuck there.

Anonymous
2013-01-31T11:32:44+00:00

While I trying to install Office 2013, the process of the background installation seem like pausing at 84% and not moving.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-02-01T13:03:56+00:00

    Also stuck at 84%, at which the WiFi traffic stops all of a sudden.

    Have tried uninstalling, re-installing and repairing with the exact same result.

    When repairing though, a info box with "We're sorry, we couldn't install Office" pops up, and the install continues to 84% even though I click "cancel install".

    At present situation I give up trying to figure this out until there is a solution available.

    Microsoft should definitely look into this! Is there any place we could report this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-02-01T01:24:23+00:00

    Same here.....was really excited about the new Office, but now I'm just frustrated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-02-01T00:31:02+00:00

    Exact same thing happening here... 84% and all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments