Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
The key received when I purchased the disk containing Office, 2KM2X-QGNGW-RGRFG-BC8CV-JQHG4 doesn't work. Where is the right key?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program. Also purchased the back-up disk. Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk. Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page. Where is my account page?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The key received when I purchased the disk containing Office, 2KM2X-QGNGW-RGRFG-BC8CV-JQHG4 doesn't work. Where is the right key?
how do I get to my account?
I am trying to Cancel my Microsoft Home 365 at $9.99 a month. Can not seem to find the page to do this. Please cancel
how can I get my microsoft office back?
Login to the link below
http://www2.buyoffice.microsoft.com/usa/
Then click on my account to find the products you have purchased
You can also click on the link below to obtain a new product key if you have a proof of purchase:-
How do I change my billing account information? I have tried to apply with the links but none work.