How do I get to my "account page"?

Anonymous
2010-10-14T22:30:04+00:00

Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program.  Also purchased the back-up disk.  Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk.  Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page.  Where is my account page?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-07-09T20:09:25+00:00

    I can't get to my account to download the program I purchased.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-07-29T20:39:22+00:00

    I tried to purchase Office 365/Home Premium.  It was not installed.  Please tell me why not.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-08-20T15:03:09+00:00

    I don't remember how my account was set up, I do have the password, but I can not set up Office with out my account information

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-08-20T15:04:05+00:00

    How do I access my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-08-20T19:29:29+00:00

    Stop emails.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments