How do I get to my "account page"?

Anonymous
2010-10-14T22:30:04+00:00

Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program.  Also purchased the back-up disk.  Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk.  Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page.  Where is my account page?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-01-06T01:39:46+00:00

    I need to access my account, how do I do that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-02-13T03:12:30+00:00

    I do not want to have the Office account

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-02-28T19:56:33+00:00

    I need to access my account, how do I do that?

    I just bought a new c/p and need to reload  office and home & student 2013 ,but it keep saying my product key is wrong

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-04-08T19:11:10+00:00

    Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program.  Also purchased the back-up disk.  Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk.  Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page.  Where is my account page?

     

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-06-21T22:55:47+00:00

    need account page

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments