How do I get to my "account page"?

Anonymous
2010-10-14T22:30:04+00:00

Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program.  Also purchased the back-up disk.  Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk.  Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page.  Where is my account page?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-02-13T03:12:30+00:00

    I do not want to have the Office account

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-01-06T01:39:46+00:00

    I need to access my account, how do I do that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2012-05-10T18:58:17+00:00

    There must be 2 different sites for "My Account". I was there yesterday and it showed Home and Student 2010 product I purchased with the product key. This link in your email also takes me to My Account page but it is not the same site I was yesterday. It says I have no purchases. Why do you have to make this so complicated? How do I get to the page where it shows my product?

    Log out from the account page and log in with the email address you used when you made the pyrchase.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-05-07T23:44:41+00:00

    There must be 2 different sites for "My Account". I was there yesterday and it showed Home and Student 2010 product I purchased with the product key. This link in your email also takes me to My Account page but it is not the same site I was yesterday. It says I have no purchases. Why do you have to make this so complicated? How do I get to the page where it shows my product?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2012-02-26T16:24:18+00:00

    thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments