Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
I tried to purchase Office 365/Home Premium. It was not installed. Please tell me why not.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program. Also purchased the back-up disk. Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk. Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page. Where is my account page?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I tried to purchase Office 365/Home Premium. It was not installed. Please tell me why not.
I can't get to my account to download the program I purchased.
need account page
Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program. Also purchased the back-up disk. Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk. Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page. Where is my account page?
I need to access my account, how do I do that?
I just bought a new c/p and need to reload office and home & student 2013 ,but it keep saying my product key is wrong