Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
how do I get to my account?
I have down loaded office365 on my PC and the program will not start up on my PC?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program. Also purchased the back-up disk. Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk. Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page. Where is my account page?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
how do I get to my account?
I have down loaded office365 on my PC and the program will not start up on my PC?
Hello: I subscribed to a monthly subscription to Microsoft office. I hd to work on the hard drive nd lost my office program doing so, Please reload the prograsm. Thanks. Bill bing pasid by American Ecoress., have a good day.
Stop emails.
How do I access my account
I don't remember how my account was set up, I do have the password, but I can not set up Office with out my account information