How do I get to my "account page"?

Anonymous
2010-10-14T22:30:04+00:00

Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program.  Also purchased the back-up disk.  Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk.  Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page.  Where is my account page?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-10-15T16:06:12+00:00

    Thx for the assistance.  Hope this works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-06-16T06:27:53+00:00

    How do I get to my "account page"?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-06-03T03:07:25+00:00

    Login to the link below

    http://www2.buyoffice.microsoft.com/usa/ 

    Then click on my account to find the products you have purchased

    You can also click on the link below to obtain a new product key if you have a proof of purchase:-

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823570

    How do I change my billing account information?  I have tried to apply with the links but none work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-05-12T16:49:26+00:00

    how can  I get my microsoft office back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-06-24T14:26:15+00:00

    I am trying to Cancel my Microsoft Home 365 at $9.99 a month.  Can not seem to find the page to do this.  Please cancel

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments